ONE ON ONE
Pascal works one on one with people from around the world via skype, phone or in person. He works with age groups ranging from high school students to senior citizens. Life transitions can be scary to consider from a conditioned mind perspective. We sometimes feel the need for change but we can't identify what must be reconsidered to bring about perspective change that is aligned with our inner intuition. Let's take time to invest inward to experience a plan based from the heart rather than from the random opinions of others. It's important to become aware of thoughts based out of our limited unconscious beliefs and fears. We can then bring inspiration back into our inner life. Society can condition us to stay inside the box and our mind will refuse to consider a different path. We are here to discover from inside out what our thinking has yet to be able to imagine.
Is it time to bring life and change to your organization, school, team or company? Pascal's workshop will awake in you an awareness of the change required to evolve individually and /or as part of a cohesive unit.
Let's build stronger unity - by acknowledging our inner purpose and value.
PRICING & PACKAGES
1 Session 85$ (50-60 min)
4 Sessions 320$ (Once weekly for 1 month with email support)
8 Sessions 640$ (Once weekly for 2 months with email support)
12 Sessions 940$ (Once weekly for 3 months with email support)
FREE CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATION
Please contact me via email or by phone to schedule your free confidential consultation.
- 27 daymorency_p - -What makes you tick? Follow that! -The Reasoning Mind will come up... Ignore that!
- 4 monthsmorency_p - @Oconnor81ben81 It simply mean that You will end up in a better place for your career man. That’s it. That’s the o… [Link] [...]
- 4 monthsmorency_p - Longtime @37hockey client and former @FifeFlyers @KHL_MedvescakZG @HockeyCortina @RittnerBuam @hc_twk @DECBulldogs… https://t.co/RN9IdjxliR [...]
- 6 monthsmorency_p - Get excited for no fucking reason 😉✌🏼 [photo]
- 6 monthsmorency_p - TO MY BROTHER... "THE UNKNOWN" [Link]